Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FACT : Mainframe people tend to be more fun

I caught your attention, didn't I. It's just a quote I'm borrowing from a CA video focusing on young people and the mainframe. It's all part of the CA May Mainframe Madness I mentioned before. Well it's happening right now with lots of webcasts and the Mainframe Infinity Tour in North America and Europe (well, just London). All of this is tightly connected to CA's new Mainframe 2.0 strategy. You can find out more about it on the same page from a video by the General Manager of CA's Mainframe Business Unit Chris O'Malley. As he says these new Mainframe 2.0 deliverables stretch "across hundreds of CA products. They will streamline how you will install, configure and maintain these products".

Oh, before I forget, here's the video I mention in my title :

No comments: