Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 year blogoversary

I didn't even know there was a word for this, but then again, I should have known that some one would come up with a word for it : 'blogoversary'. I even checked whether it shouldn't be 'blogaversary' or 'blogiversary'. Hey, I'm a linguist !

Well, I'm blogging for two years now and I still like it. Surely because I don't have the feeling I'm only writing this for myself. I've had some great responses from people of this little community I really respect. And I'm linked to from some great blogs I like to check out regularly.

So, thanks for stopping by from time to time and don't hesitate to leave some comments if you have any kind of remarks.

As Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (from The Simpsons) would say : "Thank you, Come again".

No comments: