Monday, July 2, 2007

IBM Europe Announcement letters

Just beneath the title of this blog I stated the intention of making "at least two updates a week". Well, last week it just didn't happen. As you'll see in my profile I'm working for an IBM Business Partner here in Belgium and last week was the closing of the quarter. . . So I hope to get back on track this week.
This post is welcoming the comeback of the Announcement Letter overview. Every Wednesday, I used to get a summary of the announcements that interested me. Suddenly, I think it was somewhere last year, this kind of abruptly stopped. So, now you had to check out the announcement site every week, if you didn't want to miss anything. Well, I'm happy to see it's back now. You can subscribe over here (it's also valid for other regions) and point out your areas of interest.
Well, I'm just glad to see this service is up and running again.
Oh, and while you're there, don't forget to have a look at the other newsletters.

No comments: